Monday, December 3, 2012

The Travel Bug has taken a bite

One of the greatest things about living in London, is that traveling is easy. When living in South Africa- my sacred homeland- you may have to take tons of leave, pay a fortune and plan your holiday in depth. Living in London, however, allows you to simply hop on the Euro-Star and in a couple of hours, end up in Italy, sipping vino- Bliss! So far my adventures have included:
Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Edinburgh and Bath.

I cannot pinpoint my favourite country/destination visited. From indulging in Greek feta, to bargaining in Turkish Markets, to shell collecting in Tavira, to exploring the history of the 
Scottish castles... The memories are delicioussss. 

My friend Liz, cruising the docks on Camel Beach, Turkey.



TURKEY

 

Bazaar
Lunch with Raya Rossi in Istanbul. Fresh fish and over-priced bread
En route beach, Bodrum, Turkey

GREECE

 

Exhausted Liz, after arriving at the Island of Kos, having missed the hotel bus
Exploring the Town, that exuded a 50s vibe
I want another taste!!!
Our spot of relaxation- Ultimate

 PORTUGAL


I LOVED the tiled walls in Tavira, Portugal
A view of the Old Town, Tavira, Portugal
Mary Madonna
The shells I collected for a mosaic mirror that I am going to make

EDINBURGH






Edinburgh Castle
Mom climbing to High Street

My layers and I


  



No comments:

Post a Comment